Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 13 Crossword
1) A minor weakness or flaw of character
2) border, connect
4) NOT sanctify
6) spot, observe
8) NOT exit
10) To destroy totally; exterminate
11) not solvent; unable to satisfy creditors or discharge liabilities, either because liabilities exceed assets or because of inability to pay debts as they mature.
3) NOT serious
5) to charge, bind, or command earnestly and solemnly, often under oath or the threat of a penalty.
7) dig up, unbury
9) a biologically related ancestor
12) Not clear or distinct, intentionally vague
13) satisfy, appease
14) The act of restoring something to the rightful owner
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.