Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 16 Crossword
1) Having an offensive odor
2) Of or pertaining to luxury or pleasure
3) shake, tremble
5) Abrupt, disconnected parts or sounds; detached
8) nexus, connection
11) NOT good fortune
4) slave, follower
6) ordinance, order
7) predicting or presaging imminent disaster and total or universal destruction
9) NOT feeling
10) actor or actress
12) One thrown out of their native country, one who lives in a foreign country; To banish someone from their native country
13) ready or eager to shed blood; bloodthirsty.
14) Appearing to or having the semblance of truth, reality or likelihood
15) A breaking of a law or obligation
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.