Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 16 Crossword
1) rancid, repugnant
2) Of or pertaining to luxury or pleasure
3) shake, tremble
5) disjointed, disconnected
8) The state of being linked together in a series like a chain
11) Great destruction resulting in the extensive loss of life, especially by fire
4) A servile and submissive follower
6) ordinance, order
7) ominous, crucial
9) the quality of being insouciant; lack of care or concern; indifference.
10) actor or actress
12) One thrown out of their native country, one who lives in a foreign country; To banish someone from their native country
13) NOT innocent
14) credibility, truth
15) A breaking of a law or obligation
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.