Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 17 Crossword
1) aggressive, bad-tempered
3) lithesome or lithe, especially of body; supple; flexible.
4) A representation of excellence and perfection
7) Of secondary importance or in addition to the primary
8) NOT simplify
9) Light or playful banter or teasing during conversation
10) Swiftness of action or motion; speed
12) apprentice, dilettante
2) Serious and respectable; Quiet and serious-minded
5) setting, atmosphere
6) perk, fringe benefit
10) The center of attraction or interest
11) living in symbiosis, or having an interdependent relationship
13) A detailed account or diary of a journey; A guidebook or route of travel
14) to relinquish; give up.
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.