Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 18 Crossword
1) Failing to accomplish an intended objective; fruitless
2) incorrigible, rowdy
5) break, violate
6) wedding ceremony
10) A burden; an obligation
13) The lowest point or a point of great despair
14) a dead body, especially a human body to be dissected; corpse.
3) weariness, laziness
4) NOT emotional
7) optimistic, cheerful
8) a state of unconsciousness
9) A declaration or memorandum of agreement less solemn and formal than a treaty
11) a person who revels in what is revolting;
12) relationship by descent from a common ancestor; kinship .
15) To claim or seize without right or justification
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.