Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 4 Crossword
1) Outwardly apparent but not necessarily so
3) Stubbornly disobedient; Resisting to authority
5) NOT executive
8) any creed or formula of belief.
9) hardship, catastrophe
11) Worthy of or deserving praise
2) jocular, amusing
4) naive, ignorant
6) a person who attacks cherished beliefs, traditional institutions, etc., as being based on error or superstition.
7) to cause to surge or rush back; vomit.
10) Formal or official approval; also, praise
12) fiat, authorization
13) To speak or write at length in detail; To wander freely
14) Relying on or derived from observation or experiment
15) give up, shun
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.