Take a User Test
Create a User Test
Based on Words From:
1) Vocabulary Workshop®
2) Vocabulary Power Plus®
3) Wordly Wise 3000®
Wordly Wise Book 12 Lesson 6 Crossword
1) a state of suspended physical powers and activities.
2) To move or incite to action
3) a written essay or thesis, especially one written by a candidate for the degree from college.
4) commonsensical, mental
6) NOT sober
8) NOT invitee
10) ancestry, blood line
13) Capable of producing offspring; fertile
5) a related or derived subject, problem, etc.; outgrowth; consequence; implication
7) Native to some specified country or region
9) NOT tasteful
11) one that precedes and indicates the approach of another; something to come;
12) menacing, treacherous
14) A premonition
15) mournful, distressing
Create your own Crossword Puzzle for Free!
Show Errors as I Type
Upgrade to an Ad-Free Account
Copyright © 2002-2023 UBSchooled Inc.
SAT is a registered trademark of the College Entrance Examination Board and Wordly Wise 3000 series are owned and
published by Educators Publishing Service, which were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this product.